Returns & Exchanges
Items purchased through macduggal.com may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of your order's ship date. Items must be in new, unworn condition with all original tags attached. Returns must be initiated via our self-service Returns Center.
- We will provide you with a FedEx return label, and a $12 label fee will be deducted from your final refund.
- We’re pleased to offer one free exchange per order. If you decide to return your exchange item(s), the $12 return label fee will apply and will be deducted from your refund.
- Any original shipping charges paid are non-refundable.
- Please note that if you do not use our return label, Mac Duggal is not responsible for packages that are stolen, lost, or damaged during transit.
- Do not send back any items without first creating your return/exchange in our Returns Center. Items shipped back to us without an RMA will not be processed — no exceptions.
- Please allow up to 10 business days from the time your return arrives at our facility for our team to inspect and process your return. We will update you via email once we've issued your refund.
- We reserve the right to deactivate customer accounts if we identify unusual or excessive returns activity. Large or oversized return packages may be subject to additional shipping fees for which the customer will be responsible.
- Please take care when trying on your items. Without exception, we will not offer refunds or exchanges for garments that come back with makeup, deodorant marks, missing tags, alterations, snags, rips, tears, pet hair, odors, stains, or any other type of damage or signs of wear.
- Should your item arrive damaged, please contact customercare@macduggal within 48 hours of delivery to initiate a claim. Please include the following information in your email: order number, description of damages/issue and clear photo(s) of the damage.