International customers can browse and shop our website in their local currency by selecting their country from the dropdown menu located in the bottom navigation menu. All international packages ship via DHL Express and have a flat rate of $50 USD.
Processing time to prepare for International orders for shipping is 2 days, not including weekends and holidays. Due to our short processing time, we are unable to edit order details and/or shipping information.
Transit time (business day after order ships) varies country by country. Most packages will arrive within 4-8 business days. Once your order ships you will be sent an automated message notification with your tracking information.
Mac Duggal is not responsible for customs or weather delays. All shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Tracking your Order:
You can track your order via this link.
If there is no update on tracking for more than 5 days, feel free to reach out to our customer care team to review and help track your package. Please note that international packages do not update tracking as frequently as domestic carriers. You may not see updates until the package arrives in your country.
If your order hasn’t arrived by the expected date, we kindly ask that you wait an additional 10-14 days to allow for any customs inspections or possible postal delays in your area.
Customs Duties and Taxes
Import duties and taxes may apply upon receipt of international orders.
These duties and taxes are beyond Mac Duggal's control as they are set by the Customs Authority of the destination country/location and depend on several factors such as:
- Country/location or origin of the purchased product
- Local VAT rates
- Local import taxes
It is the customer’s responsibility to pay these charges if and when asked by local authorities.
Each country/location has its guidelines which must be followed for duties and tax payments.
- Duties and taxes are included in the price of the product for the following countries: UK, EU, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Norway and Singapore.
- Duties and taxes are required to be paid at check out as a separate line item(s)
- Duties and taxes are not included and are due at the receipt of the product
Mac Duggal uses Global-e payments services to manage this and simplify duties and tax payments for our international customers. Global-e offers a guaranteed landed cost shipping service that allows customers to prepay all taxes and there will be no additional charge when customers receive their package- guaranteed.
Customers simply need to prepay the duties at checkout. If prepayment is supported for your order, you will be quoted as follows at checkout:
“Prepay xxxx for duties, taxes, and fees now to guarantee no additional charges at delivery”
If this option is chosen, you will be provided with a 100% guaranteed total amount for your order (including all applicable delivery charges, duties, and taxes) through Global-e services.
Please note that inspections and fees applied on imports to your location are beyond Mac Duggal’s control, should you not decide to prepay during checkout. Certain countries and locations require that duties and taxes be included in the total cost of the product. If this is the case for your location, that will be noted on the product page and at checkout. Duties and Taxes are not refundable. You are responsible for filing all drawback claims for duty and taxes for any returned items. The amount of duties and taxes applied depends on the value of the order and the destination country/location.
We are unable to make any changes to invoices. We are required by law to indicate on commercial invoices and official documents full and accurate details of the order including price.
For a copy of your invoice, please fill out the following form: https://service.global-e.com/kb-tag/payments-price
Returns and Refunds
All International orders purchased through macduggal.com may be returned within 14 days of your order’s delivery date. Items must be in new, unworn condition with intact pink security ribbon and all original tags attached. Items marked as 'Final Sale' are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. International orders are not eligible for exchange. International returns must be initiated via our self-service International Returns Center.
All returns are subject to a $50 Return fee. We will provide you with a DHL express label. The $50 return label will be deducted from the refund amount for all international returns.
Delivery and clearance costs for the delivery of the product or return of the product are not reimbursable or refundable.
Duties and Taxes are non-refundable. Title and risk to the returned items will not transfer back until such items physically arrive back at our returns facility. You are responsible for filing all drawback claims for duty and taxes for any returned items. The amount of duties and taxes applied depends on the value of the order and the destination country/location.
Please refer to the return amount eligible on the return portal to see the expected return amount due. Return amounts are for product cost only minus the $50 return fee.
For all Returns:
- Any original shipping charges, duties and taxes paid are non-refundable.
- Only send back items after first creating your return/exchange in our Returns Center. Items shipped back to us without an RMA and Mac Duggal-issued shipping label will not be processed — no exceptions.
- Items without intact pink security ribbons will not be processed for returns or exchanges - no exceptions
- Please allow up to 10 business days from when your return arrives at our facility for our team to inspect and process your return. We will update you via email once we've issued your refund.
- We reserve the right to deactivate customer accounts if we identify unusual or excessive returns activity. Large or oversized return packages may be subject to additional shipping fees for which the customer will be responsible.
- Please take care when trying on your items. Without exception, we will not offer refunds or exchanges for garments that come back with makeup, deodorant marks, missing tags, alterations, snags, rips, tears, pet hair, odors, stains, or any other type of damage or signs of wear.
- Please note that international orders are not eligible for exchanges.
- Mac Duggal is not responsible for return shipments that include items not corresponding to the Mac Duggal brand. In such cases, Mac Duggal disclaims any liability for the return and will not be accountable for the associated shipping costs.
Should your item arrive damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery to initiate a claim. Please include the following information in your email:
- order number
- description of damages/issue
- clear photo(s) of the damaged item and inner and outer package
Providing this information will assist us in filing a swift investigation with our shipping partner.
Start A Return: International Return Center
Duties and Taxes are not refundable.
You will be fully responsible for claiming back any Duties and Taxes from the applicable authorities. The invoice sent with your order has all necessary information on duty and tax payment included. No matter what the process of payment was thereof, to the extent possible, in cases of returns or any other eligible circumstances, Global-e and Mac Duggal will have no responsibility or liability in connection with such drawback claims.
For returned international items it can take up to 21 business days to process your refund to your original payment method as the below steps must be followed:
- Shipping time back to our warehouse
- Processing and inspection for refund approval
- Authorization/processing of the refund to issue a refund
- Bank processing time after we have issued the refund
If your refund has not been processed within the 21 business days from when you shipped it, please send us the tracking number for your refund so that we can investigate further email@example.com
Refunds for canceled orders:
For orders made by credit card, we only charge you when the order ships to you. If you see a charge on your credit card for a canceled order, it’s likely to be only a pre-authorization and not a payment. This will be automatically canceled by your payment provider.
If you paid by Paypal then the canceled order should have automatically generated a refund back to your account.
Credit card refunds
Please allow up to 7 business days for funds to be credited back to your payment method.